|Price||:||Kindly contact us for details Private tour, daily departure with Egnlish tour guide Full-Board Meals|
|Detail Itineraries||:||Day 01: Dom Kralor – Stung Treng – Kratie Province
– After visa formality meet and greets by our professional tour guide and diver at Dom Kralor (Cambodia/Laos borders).
– Transferred to Stung Treng province for lunch – After lunch continue to Kratie Province is about 140km with 2hrs drives – Visit to a part of Mekong Discovery Trails (Kampi, Catch glimpses of Mekong River Dolphins) – Check in to a respective hotel. – Dinner at the local restaurant and overnight in Kratie town.
Day 02: Kratie – K.Cham – K. Thom – Siem Reap – Cambodian Cultural Village
– Breakfast at the hotel and check-out – Transfer to Siem Reap on the national road number 6 with views of rubber plantation, which was founded by the French tire maker Michelin – Lunch at the local restaurant Kompong Thom Province – After lunch continues trip to Siem Reap by visiting Kompong Kdey Bridge was built in 13th Century with 86meters long – Check in at a respective hotel – Visit the Cambodian Cultural Villages with historical figures and performances and Khmer Folk shows – Dinner at the local restaurant – Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 03: Siem Reap – Angkor Complex
Breakfast at the hotel – Visit to the South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphuon, Phimeanakas temples, Terrace of Elephant and Leper King – Lunch at local restaurant – After lunch visit to Biggest Swimming Pool in the world of Sras Srang – Visit to Banteay Kdei and Taprohm temples – Visit to the World Heritage of Angkor Wat Temple then enjoy watching sunset on Phnom Bakheng Hill – Dinner accompanied with Apsara Dance and overnight at a respective hotel
Day 04: Siem Reap – Phnom Penh
– Breakfast at the hotel and check-out – Leave Siem Reap to Phnom Penh by via Kompong Thom Province on the national road number #6 over 300km with more than 5hrs drives – Upon arrival transfer for lunch and check in to a respective hotel – Visit Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and National Museum where thousands of priceless historical objects like Angkorian era statues, Buddha figure, interesting artifacts – Dinner at local restaurant and sightseeing Phnom Penh at night time – Overnight in Phnom Penh
Day 05: Phnom Penh – Svay Rieng – Bavet (Cambodian/Vietnamese borders)
– Breakfast at the hotel – Visit to Wat Phnom, the legend of the founding of Wat Phnom is tied to the beginning of Phnom Penh Capital in the year 1372 by nun Penh (Daun Penh) – Visit to Toul Sleng Genocide Museum (S-21) was a high school before the year 1975 and Khmer Rouge converted this school to be a prison and interrogation during their power – Visit to the Russian Market, this market became the foreigner’s during the 1980’s when most of the foreigners were Russians – Lunch at the local restaurant – After lunch free time at leisure – Pick up and transfer to Bavet/Moc Bai Cambodian/Vietnamese border – End –
|Tour Price will be included||:||– Transportation in air-conditioning car/van/coach/bus – Buffet lunch or set menu – Entrance ticket where needed – Mineral water – English speaking tour guide (Other languages can be arranged upon request)|
|Noted||:||– All visitors/tourists should dress appropriately to visit Pagodas and Royal Palace, long pans and long sleeves – The program could be slightly modified if necessary (regarding to flight time or unpredicted issue happens). Anyhow a replacement activity would be found so that the quality and the interest of the journey are not altered.|